This page is all about the learning we set for completion at home of which there are two types:
1. Home Learning (more traditionally known as homework)
2. Remote Learning (learning set during lockdown or for when self-isolating)
There is a range of tasks set for Home Learning. These include:
• Creative projects – various tasks to choose from, including creative writing, model making and video submissions
• Reading and enjoying a variety of texts independently and with others every day or at least three times a week
• Weekly grammar, punctuation, and spelling tasks set using textbooks and/or the online program Spelling Shed
• Maths – weekly online and practical tasks, and half-termly core skills challenges
Please see our Written Calculation Policy for more information.
Remote Learning and E-School
For Remote Learning, pupils access our password protected e-school where the children can access their lessons, message their teachers and upload their work. Please see our remote learning offer to parents for more information.